Vina Apparel adopts a rigorous selection process for manufacturers, ensuring only those who are totally committed to exceeding our high ethical standard, become appointed suppliers.
We recognize and honor our duty to protect the workforce used in the manufacturing process. Each appointed manufacturers must conform to the following terms as a minimum requirement:
· Children must not be employed below the legal minimum age required by the Vietnam law which is 18 years old.
· Employees are to be paid no less than the legal minimum wage as required by the law
· Working hours must not exceed those set out by local legislation and overtime must be voluntary
· Maternity leave must be made available to all female employees
· Good working conditions must prevail. The provision of adequate washroom facilities and a canteen are essential
· Primary medical care must be provided on-site
To ensure continued compliance, are manufacturers are frequently inspected and reported upon. As a further safeguard, unannounced inspections are regularly made by our senior management.
Vina Apparel is also dedicated to protecting the environment and purposely seeks out suppliers who take positive action to minimize both waste and the impact of their manufacturing processes on the surrounding environment.